Be assured with our 30 day money back guarantee. We are ready to chat.
Be assured with our 30 day money
back guarantee. We are ready to chat.
Terms & Conditions
- By these Terms and Conditions you permit and authorise Zero Bookkeeping Services Pty Ltd (trading as GeekBooks) (ACN 604 336 923) or alternatively any third party contractor instructed by GeekBooks to view and review the information you provide to us for the provision of our services.
- By these Terms and Conditions you permit GeekBooks or alternatively any third party instructed by GeekBooks to engage in correspondences on your behalf with regard to the provision of services.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all representations made to GeekBooks regarding your information and we do not take any liability for the information you provide to us.
- You acknowledge that the time frames given to you by GeekBooks are estimates and are in no way are guarantees.
- GeekBooks by these Terms and Conditions makes it clear that we regularly check our website for errors however, we make no guarantees that our content is error free.
- By these Terms and Conditions you agree that you will not, in any way, attempt to undermine this website or our services.
- GeekBooks and all other related persons or entities (inclusive of contractors) are to the maximum extent permitted by law indemnified by yourself for any liabilities arising howsoever from the provision the service or services – this extends to reliance placed on the service or services of GeekBooks.
- GeekBooks to the maximum extent permitted by law is not liable for any conditions, representations or misrepresentations made by either themselves, an agent or otherwise, or yourself.
- Please see our Refund Policy for a detailed description of how refunds are handled at GeekBooks.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of these Courts.
- By these Terms and Conditions you authorise GeekBooks to debit your account for the collection of fees (the applicable debit form must be completed by you for us to be able to engage in any direct debits of your account).